About The Company :
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) is a software and service led solutions company with advanced networking technology solutions and platforms. Extreme Networks offers award-winning customer support and has achieved one of the highest Net Promoter Scores in the industry. Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 14,000 customers in over 80 countries.
Company Name : Extreme Networks
Company Website : www.extremenetworks.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Associate SW Systems Engineer
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA
Skills Required :
- Good “C” programming skills.
- Basic Networking.
- Excellent analytical, C programming, communications (verbal / written) and interpersonal skills. Should be a team person.
Job Description :
The individual will play the role of individual contributor in a development role in the Global product sustenance team. This would require the individual to do the following:
- Analyze and fix customer issues in various functional areas of the product.
- Work with SQA members of sustenance team to replicate customer issues and provide analysis and work-around for the problems.
- Work with TAC (if required) on critical accounts/issues to enable quicker resolution.
- Work with mainline development/SQA team members to analyze/fix customer issues in the product.
- Work with the team to set-up and maintain the lab for the team’s usage.
- Be flexible and available remotely or by phone or by presence at the office (whichever best suits the situation and the team) to extend help for escalations during holidays or off working hours.
- Be available to work/own small features, if time permits.
- Be available for occasional travel to customer sites for debugging/assistance for customer escalations, if required.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here