About The Company :
Convergys delivers consistent, quality customer experiences in 47 languages and from more than 150 locations around the globe. We partner with our clients to improve customer loyalty, reduce costs, and generate revenue through an extensive portfolio of capabilities, including customer care, analytics, tech support, collections, home agent, and end-to-end selling. We are committed to delighting our clients and their customers, delivering value to our shareholders, and creating opportunities for our talented, caring employees, 125,000-strong in 31 countries around the world.
Company Name : Convergys
Company Website : www.convergys.com
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Associate IT Trainee
Salary : Best in the industry
Eligibility Criteria & Skills Required :
- Must have attained at-least 65% in 10th and Intermediate courses / +2.
- B.Tech Computers / IT / CSE or MCA – (Fresher / 2016 / 2015 Pass Outs) from recognized University with minimum75% pass percentage.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (English).
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Sound knowledge in
- Software Engineering concepts.
- Java, Servlets, JSP language.
- XML, HTML.
- Java Scripting.
- Oracle or Any RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Should have been well trained in Java and other languages as specified above.
- OCPJP will be a plus (Oracle Certified Professional Java SE Programmer)
- Humble attitude and should be willing to take up challenges at work.
- The candidates who have completed their project work in Java / J2EE will be given preference.
Job Description :
The Associate IT Trainee participates in the design, development and maintenance of a computer system as designated by a Manager or a group/team leader, fulfilling the approved technical and design specifications.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- This position is for IVR/Java programmer. The candidate should be exceptionally good in Java.
- The candidate will be a part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications
- The candidate will be responsible to develop IVR projects for several clients in United States using
- Java IVR / VXML Frameworks
- Interaction Composer and Java Scripting (Proprietary Software)
- Custom VXML Java IVR Development Framework
- Invision Studio IVR
How To Apply :
Apply ASAP before the link expires.
Apply Link : Click Here