About The Company :
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Company Name : Cerner Corporation
Company Website : www.cerner.com
Job Location : Kolkata
Position : Software Engineer
Last Date to Apply : ASAP before the link expires
Experience Required : Freshers ( Entry Level )
Eligibility Criteria :
- Freshers with BE/BTECH/MCA/MTECH
- Prolonged use of a computer.
- Ability to travel dependent upon organizational requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
- Good communication skills; written and verbal.
- Ability to relocate dependent on organizational needs.
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical skills and concepts quickly.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
Job Description :
• Implements design by utilizing development languages and tools per design specs.
• Diagnoses and troubleshoots problems and provides support as necessary.
• Understands industry best practices for user interface development.
• Develops and executes Test plans (unit testing).
• Ensures the code is scalable and meets performance requirements through performance tuning.
• Documents and utilizes sound software development practices.
• Communicates effectively and efficiently with internal and external clients / teams.
• Performs low-level design.
• Routinely reviews the solution and makes aesthetic improvements.
• Recommends design improvements.
• Understands dependencies and how individual contributions impact larger vision picture.
• Participates in project related sessions such as code reviews and project status meetings.
• Keeps up with technologies and applies creative ideas to solve problems.
• Maintains and protects architecture integrity.
• Follows organizational defined code management processes.
• Mentors and shares knowledge.
• Performs other responsibilities as needed.
• Works in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures. Understands personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets. Takes appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of role.
• Follows Cerner policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others.
• Takes an activate part in driving their Professional Development Plan (PDP) and career development.