About The Company :
American International Group, Inc. – also known as AIG – is an American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. According to the 2014 Forbes Global 2000 list, AIG is the 42nd-largest public company in the world
Official Website : www.aig.com
Position : Risk Engineering Trainee
No of Vacancies : 5
Job Location : Bangalore
Date of Walk-in : 5 Oct 2015
Reporting Time : 11 : 30 AM
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum grade point average of 7.0/10.0 or equivalent
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech from Mechanical, Civil, Electrical,Electronics, Industrial, Manufacturing stream only.
- 2014 and 2015 batch ONLY. Candidates who can join immediate are preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required – Fluency in oral and written English is a must
- Able to read in other languages, particularly German, French, and Spanish would be a significant plus
- Must be able to work with little direct supervision and be reliable and dependable
- Ability to work in any location
- Applicant should have at least an associate degree, but bachelor’s degrees preferred.
- Applicant must have a very strong background in computers, technology, statistics, information systems or relational database design and development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access in particular, is a strong preference.
- Candidate must be detail orientated, organized, self-motivated and possess good analytical, organizational and verbal communication skills.
Job Description :
Risk Assessment Responsibilities:
- Geo Code verification & Google Earth aerial imagery
- Location Determination (grouping of site assets)
- Valuation Check (Insurance to Value determination)
- EQ Zone determination/verification
- Wind Zone determination/verification; Flood Zone determination/verification
- Flood Loss Estimates for exposed locations using proprietary tools
- Occupancy / Construction Code determination/verification
- Create Loss Estimate profile spreadsheet , model, capacities from source reports
- Capture account loss history and report on loss trends and mitigation strategies
- Perform quality control / peer reviews on work completed by staff engineers
- Ensure loss estimates and Risk Quality Ratings are consistently applied on assigned accounts, by following established AIG rules and guidelines.
- Reports to Risk Engineering Team Lead / Manager.
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk-in. Eligible candidates can directly walk-in to the venue given below on 5th October 2015 before 11:30 AM
- Candidate who have applied in last 3 months are not eligible.
- Candidate should carry copy of all their educational mark sheets, PAN card, Photo ID, resume, passport size photograph.
Contact Person: Ashwini Ashok
5th Floor, Crescent 4,
Prestige Shantiniketan (Commercial)
Whitefield, Bangalore , 560048
Note : This job post is from a personal source. Please confirm with your friends and colleagues before attending this drive.