XAT 2016 xatonline.net.in Entrance Exam To Admission into XLRI and Other Institutions :
Xavier Aptitude Test xatonline.net.in XAT 2016 will be conducted on 3rd January 2016 across India and also at International Cities Dubai , Kathmandu. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of the Xavier Association of Management Institutes XAMI. XAT Score is used by more than 100 Institutions for the admission. The mode of XAT 2016 will be Pen – Paper mode [ Offline Exam ].
Official Website : xatonline.net.in
Eligibility Criteria :
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
- Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2016 may also apply.
- All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2016.
- However NRI and foreign candidates may apply through GMAT score (except Dubai and Kathmandu wherein candidates have an option of appearing for XAT 2016).
- Click Here For More Info
XAT 2016 Paper Pattern :
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language & Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making
XAT Previous Years Paper :
Application Fee :
- Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay a fee of Rs. 1500/-(Rupees Fifteen Hundred only).
- Candidates interested in XLRI programme(s) needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.250/- each.
Important Dates :
|Date of Commencement of Application||4th September 2015|
|Last Date for Applying||30th November 2015|
|Last Date to change Test City||26th November 2015|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20th December 2015 – 31st December 2015|
|Date of Exam||3rd January 2016|
|Test Timings||10.00 am to 01.30 pm|
|Mode of Examination||Paper & Pen based *|
|XAT 2016 Cities||Cities within India : 47|
|Cities outside India : 2|
How To Apply :
Registration Link : Click Here
Note : If you are interested to apply for XLRI, select the programme of your choice Business Management (BM) / Human Resource Management (HRM) / Global Business Management (GBM) /General Management Programme (GMP). Candidates not interested in any of the XLRI programmes can skip this step.