About United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) Assistant Recruitment 2015 :
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) , is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of about Rs.10,000 crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 1600 offices, highest network in the non-life insurance industry throughout the country.
Company proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its Offices all over India. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of ASSISTANT. UIIC Invites online applications for 750 posts of Assistant.
Find UIIC Assistant Examination Date ,UIIC Assistant Useful Books, UIIC Assistant Call Letters Download and UIIC Assistant Selection Process.
Check The Result of UIIC at the end of the Post
Website : www.uiic.co.in
Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.17,000/- per month (Rs.7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)- 21050 (under Revision))
Total No. of Vacancies : 750 Posts
|UT of Chandigarh||04||02||01||—||07|
|Jammu & Kashmir||02||—||—||—||02|
|Andaman & Nicobar||01||—||—||—||01|
Educational Qualification (As on 30.06.2015) :
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST & PwD)
- knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential. www.apuzz.com
Age Limit (As on 30.06.2015) : Minimum Age : 18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 30.06.2015).Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1987 and not later than 30th June, 1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Selection Process :
- All candidates will have to appear for the Online examination, thereafter, candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together.
- Merit-wise list will be drawn up State-wise and Category-wise. The candidates who qualify in the online test and shortlisted for interview shall have to qualify in a Computer Proficiency Test also.
UIIC Assistant Online Examination Paper Pattern :
Duration of Online Examination Objective Test will be 120 minutes ( 2 hours ).
Note : Candidates have to qualify in the Computer Proficiency Test for final selection. No separate marks will be awarded for Computer Proficiency Test. However, it will be taken for qualifying purpose. The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be provided in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
Preferred Books :
Application fees :
- SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 75/-
- For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD : RS.450/-
Important Dates :
- Online Registration commences from : 07/07/2015
- Last Date for Registration of Online applications : 20/07/2015
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee : 07/07/2015 to 20/07/2015
- Date of Online Exam (tentative) : 30th August, 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination : 20th August, 2015
Note : Company may conduct On-line Test on more than one date, if need be.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only and will have Online test to opt for a Centre of that particular state.
Candidates can apply online only from 07.07.2015 to 20.07.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
Result is Announced : Click Here