Wipro WILP 2021 Recruitment hiring BSC, BCA graduates from WILP Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 program. This program offers candidates to pursue MTech from premier institutes sponsored by Wipro. Details regarding job description, eligibility criteria, job location, apply link are provided below.
Wipro WILP 2021
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 23,000 per month|
|Last Date To Apply||16 May 2021|
|Category||Off Campus Job|
Wipro WILP 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – BSc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- 2021 batch year of passing
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Period: (INR Per Month)
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Wipro WILP 2021 Selection Process
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible.
How To Apply For Wipro WILP Recruitment 2021:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Last date to apply: 16th May 2021
Apply Link: Click Here To Register
Note: For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to [email protected] using the subject line ‘WILP – 2021‘, the same will be responded within 3 working days.