Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) 2019 | BSc/BCA | 2019 Batch | Across India
About Wipro WILP:
Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers students a chance to build a remarkable career in the IT industry, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
Year of Passing:
- 2019 ONLY
- (Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation)
- No Active Backlogs/Arrears
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- B.Sc (CS, IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics & Physics)
- Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th & Graduation
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
- Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are Maths related subjects and will be considered.
|Period||(INR Per Month)|
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
- Technical & HR Interview
Note: Candidate who has appeared in last 3 months is not eligible.
How To Apply:
Test Venue, Date and Timings will be shared in a separate mail to the registered email ID,
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Information: Click Here