Wipro Hiring Associate as freshers having Commerce/Accounting Bachelor’s degree candidate for Associate Role with 0-2 years of experience. Candidates with a commerce/accounts background can apply for this role through link provided in this post. Before applying, We request candidates to go through the job description in detail. Details regarding job description, eligibility criteria, job location, apply link are provided below.
Wipro Hiring Associate 2021
|Qualification||Bachelor degree (accounts/commerce)|
|Job Location||Airoli, India|
|Salary||As per company standard|
|Desired experience||0-2 years|
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
- Work experience of 0-24 months
- Good written & verbal (English) communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
- Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate and successfully complete role related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
- Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule and leave plans.
- Flexibility to work 24*7 shift timings
- Occasional extended work hours to meet business need
- Mobility across client teams
- Willingness to sign a service agreement at joining and before every overseas travel / assignment/Training
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Register