Baxter Recruitment 2021 hiring freshers as Java Engineer job in Bangalore. Candidates having BE/ BTech/ MTech degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field) having 0-3 years of experience can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Baxter Recruitment 2021
|Job Role||Eng I, Java|
|Salary||Best In Market|
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field and related experience of 0-3 years.
- Analysis and Design: Object oriented architecture, Design Patterns, UML
- Programming and Framework Server: Java Servlet, JSP, Java Portlet, Spring Framework, etc.
- SOAP/REST, Microservices
- Middleware: Apache Tomcat, Linux, etc.
- Development and Continuous Integration: Eclipse, SVN, Git, JIRA, Fisheye, Sonar, Clover, etc.
- Database: Oracle, Mysql
- Unit testing – JUnit
- Demonstrated technical expertise and domain experience and experience
- Understanding of regulated Healthcare industry. E.g. An understanding of FDA design controls requirements is an advantage.
- Previous experience in regulated medical device company.
- Experience with test driven development and automated testing is desired.
- Believes in her/his ability to successfully take on new and difficult challenges, question the status quo and take risks
- Responsible for programing a feature and/or a small feature set.
- Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Demonstrate the ability work with team members
- Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
- Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply