Verizon Media Hiring Freshers For Ad Operations | BSC/BCom/BA/BE | Bangalore
Verizon Media hiring freshers for the recruitment of Ad Operations Support Spec in Bangalore. Candidates having 0-4 years of experience in B.SC, B.com, B.A ,B.E are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Verizon Media
Position: Ad Operations Support Speca
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-4 Years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Degree and Stream: B.SC, B.com, B.A ,B.E
- Desired Experience Range: 0-4 yrs of working in Ad-operations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Advertising campaign execution and management are core responsibilities of this position. He/She will review and enter contract information into systems, obtain creative materials, and coordinate the scheduling and launching of advertising campaigns.
- This individual will work on post campaign reports / screenshots on a daily basis and will be monitoring the advertiser campaigns which are running on Y! Ad systems
- This individual will work closely with sales and client services teams on campaign execution and management, as well as the scheduling of creative for advertising campaigns for Different APAC regions.
- The Ad operations Associate will provide troubleshooting assistance and guidance for testing and scheduling advertising campaigns, as well as troubleshooting creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns under his/her management.
- The Ad operations Associate is expected to provide the highest standard of accuracy and quality of work generating the best possible experience for internal and external customers.
- This resourceful user advocate must be detail-oriented, customer service focused, highly-organized, able to calmly perform under a high stress/deadline-driven environment, and exude a strong sense of urgency.
- He/She will possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills.
- Should be willing to work in shift
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential, along with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing team environment
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply