TIBCO Software Hiring Freshers As QA Engineer
TIBCO Software India Pvt Ltd. hiring freshers for the recruitment of QA Engineer Across India for Hyderabad office. Candidates from 2020 and previous batches in Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company: TIBCO Software India Pvt Ltd
Position: QA Engineer
Job location: Hyderabad
Salary Offered: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-5 Year
- 0-5 years of experience in QA
- Good understanding of Test Design Strategies, Software testing methodology, process and quality control.
- Identification of the test requirements, test plan preparation, test case preparation/ execution
- Experience in Developing, Create, prioritize, and organize test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools
- Basic knowledge of at least one UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX and Linux) platform.
- Expertise in at-least one test automation tool like Selenium, SOAP UI etc.
- Working knowledge of at-least one database technology like Oracle or MS SQL
- Degree in Computer Science area or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills
Job Description :
The ideal candidate should be able to-
- Understand the functionality being developed and create test specifications and use cases that will exercise the functionality at a component level and product level.
- Execute test specifications and automated scripts to meet project timescales, identification of product defects, timely recording of defects and re-testing of the product when defects have been corrected.
- Work closely with the product developers to understand the product requirements and features.
- To set up test lab environments on various OS platforms and perform test execution, regression testing.
- To debug and trace issues and devise possible solutions
- Bug tracking and verification for releases
- Ability to meet aggressive product delivery schedules.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link asap.
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply