About Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVN) Assistant And Junior Engineer Recruitment 2015 :
UJVN Limited, Dehradun is a wholly owned undertaking of the Government of Uttarakhand and is a professionally managed power development and generation utility. The UJVN Ltd is a self sustaining Utility and promises to be one amongst leading power companies of India.
UJVN Limited invites online application for 118 posts of Assistant Engineers and 193 posts of Junior Engineers.
Location : Uttarakhand
- Assistant Engineers : PB-3 Rs 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs 5400 (Click Here To Know More)
- Junior Engineers : PB-2 Rs 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs 4200 (Click Here To Know More)
No Of Vacancies : 118 (Assistant Engineers) , 193 (Junior Engineers)
Assistant Engineers (E&M) :
- Electronics : 05 Posts
- Mechanical : 19 Posts
- Electrical : 29 Posts
Assistant Engineers (Civil) :
- Civil : 65 Posts
Junior Engineers (E&M) :
- Electronics : 05 Posts
- Mechanical : 30 Posts
- Electrical : 46 Posts
Junior Engineers (Civil) :
- Civil : 112 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Assistant Engineers : BE/BTech (Electronics , Mechanical, Electrical ,Civil) with minimum 55% of marks in Graduation. Knowledge of Hindi is required.
- Junior Engineers : Diploma in Electronics / Mechanical / Electrical / Civil with minimum of 55% marks in Diploma. Knowledge of Hindi is required.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2015) :
- Assistant Engineers : Minimum – 21 years Maximum – 42 years
- Junior Engineers : Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 42 years
Selection Process :
Written Test will be conducted at these centers : Dehradun , Srinagar , Pantnagar , Almora
Assistant Engineers :
- Whole Process contains 200 marks (Written Test -176 , Interview – 24)
- Objective Written Test Comprised of 176 marks (General Aptitude Test – 50 marks , Technical Test (Discipline wise) – 126 marks)
- The total duration for the written exam is 3 hours.
- Candidates who secure minimum 50% marks in each section of the objective written test , will be called for interview
- Interview contains 24 marks
- Final merit list will be prepared on the marks secured in written test out of 88 and out of 12 in interview
Junior Engineers :
- The candidate will be selected only on the basis of the performance in written test
- Objective written consists of 180 marks (General Aptitude Test – 50 marks , Technical Test (Discipline wise) – 130 marks )
- The total duration of the written exam is 3 hours.
- Candidates who secure minimum 50% marks in each section of the objective written test would be taken into consideration for the merit list
- Final merit list will be dependent on the marks secured by the candidates
Application Fee (Non Refundable) :
- SC / ST / PwD Uttarakhand Domicile only : Rs 250/-
- Others : Rs 500 /-
Important Dates :
- Start of Online Application : 01-07-2015
- Last Date of submitting Online Application : 31-07-2015 (Extended to 17-08-2015)
- Last Date for receiving Hard Copy of Application along with self attested documents/Application Fee at Pantnagar : 10-08-2015 (Extended to 27-08-2015)
How To Apply :
For detailed advertisement, information & Application form, please visit website www.ujvnl.com & click at HR=>Recruitment
Go to www.ujvnl.com under heading HR/Recruitment for detailed advertisement & instructions.
As per advertisement & instructions interested eligible candidates can apply On-line from 01.07.2015 to 31.07.2015 and take a print-out of application, attach required documents & D.D. towards Examination Fee with this downloaded application form and send by speed/Registered post so as to reach on or before 10-08-2015 to the following address:-
Co-ordinator (Exam. & Selection),
G.B.Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Lambert Square Guest House,
Pantnagar 263145 U.S. Nagar (Uttarakhand)
Official Full Advertisement (in Hindi ) : Click Here
Short Advertisement (in English) : Click Here