About Indian Army 17th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Recruitment 2015 :
Applications are invited from unmarried FEMALE Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Course commencing in Apr 2016 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Position : Officers Rank
No of Posts : SSC(Tech) Women – 10 Posts , SSC (Non Tech) Widow of Defence Personnel – 1 Post
Salary : The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. The promotion from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions.
Last Date To Apply : 23rd July 2015 by 5 PM
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Degrees : BE/BTech (Graduation for SSC(Non Tech) Widow of Defence Personnel )
- Branches and No of Posts : Civil 04 , Mechanical 02 , Electrical 02 , Telecommunication 02
- Percentage : No Percentage Criteria
Age Limit :
- SSC (T)-17 Women : 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. Born not earlier than 02 Apr 89 and not later than 01 Apr 96 (both dates inclusive)
- For Widows for Defence Personnel : with four years age relaxation-SSCW(Non Tech)- 19 to 29 years. Born not earlier than 02 Jan 87 and not later than 01 Jan 97(both dates inclusive)
Selection Process :
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each discipline without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued only through candidate’s registered e-mail id and also through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and no request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Interviews will be held in Dec 2015/Jan 2016 onwards.
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
How To Apply :
Last date to apply online is 23rd July by 5 PM.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Advertisement : Click Here