About The Company :
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Company Name : Subex Limited
Company Website : www.subex.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Engineer Trainee
Last Date To Apply : 26th June 2015
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degree : BE/BTech
- Branches : CSE/EC/IT
- Percentage : 70% Throughout ( 10th , 12th , Engineering)
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Face to Face Interviews
Job Description :
- Act as the primary contact for all dedicated customers.
- Close engagement to customer questions via both email and telephone. Analyse problems, recommend solutions and initiate corrective actions. Exercise sound judgment while problem solving customers’ issue.
- Review issues with the customers to establish the root cause of problem, i.e., a bug issue or configuration/ error
- Interface with senior support and development personnel within Global Fulfilment team to effect problem resolution.
- Track customer issues with various stakeholders (Development,testing,etc) & escalate wherever required
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication whilst interaction with customers.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Provide support, training and consulting as needed for customers.
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure issues & bug fixes are properly developed, tested and implemented.
- Update user documentation or conduct trainings, and other tasks requiring collaboration with development, testing, infrastructure, and project management teams.
- Participate in design reviews in specific to change request projects to ensure adherence to standards and processes, and stability of Production applications.
- To be able to assess functioning of overall technology and look for ways to upgrade and optimize systems in the future.
- To be able to develop decoders using XML’s, scripts using Shell scripts, C, etc.
- Be part of the change request management team & explore opportunities in planning & executing the change requests projects along with the team leader.
- Explore interests in development & testing activities.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using available resources, policies and procedures.
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively aid team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution during the change requests.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identify trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Development, Testing, Delivery & Customer Service teams as required to resolve customer issues and concerns.
- A positive development in this role will lead to increased responsibilities and an opportunity to grow within the department & the organization
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here