Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2020 | BE/BTech
Thomson Reuters is hiring freshers for the role of QA Engineer Across India. Candidates from 2018, 2019 in Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Company Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Position : QA Engineer
Job Location : Vadodara- India
Salary: Best in Industry
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Fresher – College pass-out with Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Education : BE/ME/BTech/MTech/MCA in Computer/IT
- Knowledge of SQL database / C# / HTML/ XML language
- Ability to work independently when required with minimal supervision, while at the same time fully participating in the team environment
- Demonstrate exceptional prioritization skills and the ability to make well thought out logical decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, or related analytical fields
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional attitude towards customer service
- Awareness of programming concepts
- Self-Starter, Self-Managed, Self-Motivated Professional with innovative mind-set
Job Description :
- Define, document, and maintain automated test approach utilizing QA and testing standards
- Implement the planning, design and execution for the testing of complex web-based applications, and extract, transform, and load applications.
- Implement, monitor and improve company-wide best software development practices including but not limited to test methodologies, change control, version control, requirements analysis.
- Conduct group tests, test scripts, report and track any deviations
- Develop / Enhance current manual, automated and load testing methodologies.
- Review application documentation to ensure highest level of quality
- Collaborate with the Project Management group to ensure appropriate QA information is updated and distributed to necessary stakeholders
- Employee is expected to learn business processes
- Handle internal communication with Developer, Testers and Managers globally.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the below mentioned link ASAP
Apply Link : Click Here to Apply
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives In India