TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2018 Batch | Across India
TCS Digital Hiring is an exclusive space for final year engineering graduates to explore career opportunities with TCS. As technology continues to evolve, talent needs are also changing. Business 4.0 has opened up new technology areas and avenues where students can look to start their careers.
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Rs.7.5 lakhs per annum|
|Batch:||2018 Passing out|
|Exam Date:||13th November 2018|
- 60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG & PG)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Sciences
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- MCA with BSc/BCA (with Math/Statistics Background)
- MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software
TCS Call letter / Admit Card: The interview schedule would be sent to your registered email ID.
Also Read: TCS Next Step Registration Process 2018
- Registration in the Campus interaction and TCS portal are mandatory.
- Please note this is a Dream offer.
- Students who are selected by TCS digital are eligible for Super Dream offer.
The Off Campus Test is a 90-minute test. It comprises 4 sections:
- Verbal Ability,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Programming Concepts and
TCS Off Campus – Batch of 2018 is a Pan India drive followed by a personal interview process. Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.
Test Pattern for TCS Off Campus Assessment:
|Section||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
More Information: Click Here