TCS is hiring Non-Engineers from the batch of 2018 passout for joining from April 2018 onwards. Last date to apply is 17th March 2018. TCS off campus recruitment drive is placing across India. Candidates need to register on TCS careers www.careers.tcs.com website to apply for this post. Date of Test will be shared in TCS admit card.
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Last Date :||12th March 2018|
|Exam Date:||17th March 2018|
Year of Graduation: 2018 Batch
Eligible Courses and Disciplines:
- 2018 Batch of B.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology / Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry / Llectronics / Statistics) / BCA / BCS / Bachelor of Information Technology / Bachelor of Information Science.
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% or above ( All subjects, all semesters) in graduation, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable) & Class X.
- All academic courses should be full time.
- Class XII should have been completed in Science or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistic subjects.
- All academic courses should have been completed within the stipulated course duration as specified by the board/university without any extended education.
- Maximum upto 24 months of break / gap is permitted for valid reasons.
- Upto 1 pending backlog/arrear is allowed at the time of appearing for the ICS Selection Process and the same should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
Please note: This Recruitement drive is not applicable for Engineering Graduates
Age Limit: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
- Online Exam
- Technical Interview
Note: Kindly access TCS NextStep portal (https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/) using a desktop or Laptop or desktop site on your mobile browser
Registration & Application:
How to Apply for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Non-Engineers?
Apply Link: Click Here
Your candidature for the TCS Off campus Drive of 2018 will be considered only after completing both the below mentioned steps:
Successful completion of the Registration and Application form Click on the ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive‘.
Last Date to apply for the Off Campus Drive: 12th March 2018 @ 23:59 hrs.
Date of Test: 17th March 2018
In Case of any queries you may connect with us on our Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us at email@example.com.
More Information: Click Here