TCS Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Across India
TCS Off Campus Drive – Batch of 2017 and 2018 The objective of this drive is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business 4.0® Strategy. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, we are happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of digital opportunities with TCS.
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Rs. 3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech
Rs. 3.53 LPA for M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
|Batch:||2017 & 2018 Passing out|
|Exam Date:||16th December 2018|
Joining Date: 1st Week of January onwards
Hall Ticket: Issue Date 12th December 2018
- 60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- No Backlogs and No Extended Education (in X, XII, UG & PG)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Sciences
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- MCA with BSc/BCA (with Math/Statistics Background)
- MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software
TCS Call letter / Admit Card: The interview schedule would be sent to your registered email ID.
Also Read: TCS Next Step Registration Process 2018
- Registration in the Campus interaction and TCS portal are mandatory.
- Please note this is a Dream offer.
- Students who are selected by TCS digital are eligible for Super Dream offer.
The Off Campus Test is a 90-minute test. It comprises 4 sections:
- Verbal Ability,
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Programming Concepts and
TCS Off Campus – Batch of 2018 is a Pan India drive followed by a personal interview process. Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.
Test Pattern for TCS Off Campus Assessment:
|Section||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
Please Note: Students do not have to incur any cost to register for TCS Off Campus Drive. Students who appeared for the test on November 13th / 14th are not eligible.