TCS is hiring Engineers from the batch of 2017 passout for joining from 1st March 2018 onwards. Las tdate to apply is 21st Jan 2018. TCS off campus recruitment drive is placing across India. Candidates need to register on TCS careers www.careers.tcs.com website to apply for this post. Date of Test will be shared in TCS admit card.
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Last Date :||21st Jan 2018|
|Exam Date:||31st Jan 2018|
Year of Graduation: 2017 Batch
Eligible Courses and Disciplines:
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Information Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Statistics & Informatics
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
2. MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
3. M.SC in Information technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
4. Minimum aggregate marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination within the stipulated duration of course as specified by the respective board/university (any arrears/backlogs cleared post stipulated course duration is considered as extended education and would not be eligible).
5. Please note that all subjects mentioned in the mark sheets should be taken into consideration (including languages, optional subjects etc.) while calculating the aggregate marks. For example, best of 5 out of 6 subjects for calculating the aggregate is not acceptable as per the TCSL Eligibility Criteria.
6. First attempt implies that the candidate should clear the final year/semester examination (including Xth, XIIth, Diploma, Graduation and Post-Graduation as applicable) with minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% and above within the stipulated duration of the course itself. For example, if a candidate has secured 58.9 % (aggregate of all subjects) in Standard XIIth examination in the first attempt and has taken an improvement exam in the next attempt securing 62 %, he/she does not fulfil the TCSL eligibility criteria as marks/CGPA obtained during the normal duration of the course only will be considered.
It is mandatory to declare the gaps if any, during the academic tenure. Break in education should not be due to extended education. Any such break should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only Full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience will not be permitted to participate in the TCS Selection process.
- Candidates should meet the below specified age criteria at the time of appearing for the
Age Limit: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
- Online Exam
- Technical Interview
Note: Kindly access TCS NextStep portal (https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/) using a desktop or Laptop or desktop site on your mobile browser
Registration & Application:
How to Apply for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Engineers?
Candidates yet to register Already Registered Candidates
Step 1: Registration
Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
- Click “Register Now”
- Click “IT”
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and Password
Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID/Registered Email Id and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
- If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.
In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting, you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.
For DT and CT Candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in your Application form. If you wish to update the location, you can do so by clicking Edit Application Form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and make necessary changes.
Your candidature for the TCS Off campus Drive of 2018 will be considered only after completing both the below mentioned steps:
Successful completion of the Registration and Application form Click on the ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive‘.
Last Date to apply for the Off Campus Drive: 21st January 2018 @ 23:59 hrs.
Date of Test: 31st January 2018
In Case of any queries you may connect with us on our Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Notification: Click Here