TCS Hiring for B.Sc/BCA Graduates – 2019 Batch
TCS Hiring is exclusively for talented BSC and BCA students from the batches 2019. It is our endeavor to encourage bright students to achieve their dream of having a fruitful career in IT. Students’ aspirations to work in a wide spectrum of IT projects involving latest technologies is met through Smart Hiring. This recruitment drive is for B.Sc and BCA students graduating in 2019.
Furthermore, students who perform exceptionally well also stand a chance to be selected for TCS Flagship Training program called Ignite. This program will aid a student’s career transformation from a B.Sc. / BCA graduate to a full-fledged IT Professional.
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Best In Market|
|Batch:||2019 Passing out|
|Exam Date:||17th June 2019|
Hall Ticket: 14th June 2019
- Full Time Graduates from B.Sc/BCA – 2019 batch
- 50% throughout Academics in X/XII/B.Sc/BCA
- 2 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam (To be cleared within the Stipulated Time Duration)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
Also Read: TCS Next Step Registration Process 2019
Streams to be chosen while filling the form:
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
About TCS Ignite:
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
TCS Ignite is a special initiative by TCS for science freshers. Ignite joinees get to undergo an exclusive world class training program covering the latest and coolest technologies like Python, Data mining and machine learning, modern web development, Agile and DevOps and AR and VR form industry experts. Post-training you will join the global TCS work force in mainstream IT roles. Over the last 12 years, over 10,000 science students have launched their IT careers through Ignite and are enjoying very successful global careers in the industry. Ignite also offers students the option to pursue an MCA even while working at TCS.
Assessment Details for TCS NQT for B.Sc/BCA – 2019 YOP
- The exam wiill be for two hours and will comprise two sections, each having 35 questions.
- Section A will have simple questions to assess your Verbal, Quantitative and Analytical ability as well as your basic awareness of the industry.
- Section B will have slightly more advanced questions in Verbal, Quantitative and Analytical ability. In addition, it will have questions on programming logic and C programming.
- All 70 questions will of multiple choice type.
- While a very good performance in Section A alone can earn you a chance to go to the Interview round, a good showing in Section B will further enhance your chances.
How To Apply:
Registration End Date: 10th June 2019
More Information & Apply Link: Click Here
Note: TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor has it authorized anyone to charge.