About TCS Smart Hiring for B.Sc/BCA – Batch of 2018 & 2019
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for talented BSC and BCA students from the batches 2018 & 2019. It is our endeavor to encourage bright students to achieve their dream of having a fruitful career in IT. Students’ aspirations to work in a wide spectrum of IT projects involving latest technologies is met through Smart Hiring.
Furthermore, students who perform exceptionally well also stand a chance to be selected for TCS Flagship Training program called Ignite. This program will aid a student’s career transformation from a B.Sc. / BCA graduate to a full-fledged IT Professional.
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Best In Market|
|Batch:||2018 & 2019 Passing out|
|Exam Date:||5th January 2019|
Joining Date: 1st Week of January onwards
Hall Ticket: Issue Date 2nd January 2019
- Full Time Graduates from B.Sc BCA – 2018 & 2019 YOP (Year Of Passing)
- Open to all Streams
- Upto 2 Pending Backlogs are allowed at the time of appearing for the
Exam for 2019 YOP & Students with Active Backlogs from 2018 YOP are
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
Also Read: TCS Next Step Registration Process 2018
Streams to be chosen while filling the form:
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
About TCS Ignite:
With an aim catalyze the makeover of Science graduates and empower them to take up mainstream IT roles, Ignite was launched 12 years ago. It is very satisfying to see that this program has molded over 9000 Science graduates into IT specialists.
Here’s why IGNITE has come to be known as TCS Flagship Training Program and ‘The Best’ choice for Science graduates aspiring to make it big in IT world:
- Benefits of this program are reaped not just by Computer Science graduates, but students from any steam of Science stream. In other words, prior computer science education is not mandatory for this program.
- This one of its kind world class training program is given in a state-of-the-art facility.
- This is one of India’s best initial learning program due to its market relevance and future readiness.
- The program is conducted by Faculties who are industry experts.
- This program leads to opportunities where students can work with latest technologies like AI, machine learning, augmented reality and virtual reality
- IGNITE has tied up with SASTRA University whereby bright students can pursue their Masters in Computer Application. Students feel empowered through this unique learn while you earn program.
- Students gain exposure to cutting edge technologies and are encouraged to take up TCS global career opportunities through this program.
How To Apply:
Registration End Date: 28th December 2018
More Information & Apply Link: Click Here
Note: TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor has it authorized anyone to charge.