About Recruitment 2015-16 of Specialist Officers in State Bank of India – www.sbi.co.in- Across India :
State Bank of India – www.sbi.co.in – is inviting online applications starting from 26th Nov 2015 to the 185 posts of Specialist Officer cadres ( Assistant Manager (System) : 145 & Deputy Manager (Law) : 40 ). Tentative Date of online examination is 17 Jan 2016.
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Assistant Manager ( System ) & Deputy Manager ( Law )
No of Posts : 185 Post
Salary : I) Assistant Manager ( System ) : Grade JMGS – I : 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 = Rs 73600/-(inclusive of leased Rental at Mumbai)
II) Deputy Manager ( Law ) : Grade MMGS – II : 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 = Rs 90700/-(inclusive of leased Rental at Mumbai)
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification (as on 30 Nov 2015 ) :
- Assistant Manager ( System ) : B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations OR M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications OR MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
Desirable : Experience in computer programming in a reputed organization.
2. Deputy Manager ( Law ) : Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate
who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
Desirable : Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and minimum 2 years active experience as practising Advocate (or) Two years’ experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page of Indian Banks’ Association under the link Member Associate) & State Level Development Financial Institutions. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate
with Bar Council.
Age Limit : (as on 30 Nov 2015 )
- Assistant Manager ( System ) : Minimum : 21 years , Maximum : 30 years
- Deputy Manager ( Law ) : Minimum : 21 years , Maximum : 38 years
note : relaxable for reserved classes
Selection Process :
I) Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature.
Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
II) Merit List : for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in PK test and interview.
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / PwD : Rs 100/-
- General & Others : Rs 600/-
Important Dates :
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 26.11.2015
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 12.12.2015
- Payment of Fee Online: 26.11.2015 to 12.12.2015
- Downloading of call letter for Online Test: After: 05.01.2016
- Date of Online Test : 17.01.2016
How to Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here ( starts from 26 Nov 2015 )