About Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) www.rbi.org.in Assistant 2015 Call Letter Download Information :
RBI www.rbi.org.in is conducting online examination for 504 posts of Assistant 2015 across India. The examination is to be scheduled on August 1, 8, 9 and 16. RBI www.rbi.org.in has released the call letters for Assistants 2015 online examination.
For more information on the RBI www.rbi.org.in Assistant 2015 Recruitment : Click here
Online Exam Letter / Call Letter Download Link :
How to Download the RBI www.rbi.org.in Assistant 2015 Call Letter :
- Use combination of Registration no and Date of Birth OR
- Use combination of Registration no and Password
- If you have forgotten your Registration no , please search it on your email id and also on your registered mobile no.
Selection Process :
Selection will be through Online Examination and Interview. The Online Examination will be for 200 marks
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||2 Hours|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40|
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for examination from the RBI’s website.
- Roll No. of the candidates successful in online examination will be available on RBI’s website and a brief notice thereof will be published in leading newspapers in last week of August , 2015.
- Only such number of candidates will be called for interview who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in.
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination and interview taken together in order of merit.