The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Recuitment 2017-18 for the post of Assistant Jobs across India. Candidates can apply online application with respective details. Call letter/ Admit card will be available to download post registeration closure.
Pay Scale: Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time.
Salary of Assistants in RBI is approximately ₹ 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15 %.
Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria :
Age (as on 01.10.2017) : Between 20 and 28 years
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.10.2017) :
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office
Application Fees: Payable from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 (Online payment)
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Question Paper Pattern & Selection Process:
Preliminary Examination:Main Examination:
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) : The candidates provisionally selected from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
Merit List: Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Recommended Books For RBI Assistant Exam:
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Apply Link: Click Here
Official Detailed Notification: Click Here