Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices across its offices in India.
ONGC Recruitment 2017-18 has invited applications for the post of Apprentices training Apprentices Act, 1961 for more than 5000 candidates across India. The Apprentices application form is available to download in the official website. Candidates need to select their respective city such as Agartala, Ahmedabad, Ankleshwar, Bokaro, Cambay, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Hazira, Jodhpur ,Jorhat, Kakinada, Karaikal, Kolkata, Mehsana, Mumbai, Nazira, Rajahmundry, Silchar, Uran, Vadodara. Candidates need to apply separetly for the regions mentioned in official website.
Discpline: Accountant, Cabin/Room Attendant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, House Keeper (Corporate)
Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance, Secretarial Assistant, Store Keeper
Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility. If any
candidate/ applicant submit application for more than one trade/ discipline then all the
applications shall be rejected.
Stipend: The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their period of engagement which is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to particular location.
Apprenticeship Duration: 6-24 Months
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as full time, regular course only). The applicant must have obtained minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training, in any organisation as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who have undergone training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring.
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the
qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
- Candidates, will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in ONGC, in original, shall be
required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a
Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration
number of the medical authority.
How To Apply:
The candidates can apply from 16.10.2017 to 03.11.2017. The Form A along with requisite attachments has to reach the concerned work centre by 5:00 PM of 03.11.2017
Apply Link: Click Here