Event.data.gov.in is a single window portal to showcase and manage events and challenges organised by the Open Government Data (OGD) Platform India.
Hackathon! Students are really thrilled about it. Massive coding teams are popping at each city Hackathon from students to start-ups. Phase Ι of Hackathon is going on in 7 cities, below are interesting insights of concluded and upcoming Hackathons.
National Informatics Centre (NIC), in association with IAMAI & StartUp India has organized Hackathon – “#OpenGovDataHack”, for Students, Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Start-ups, Developers and Community to create unique and innovative service delivery Applications & Info-Graphics to foster innovation.
PARTICIPATION RULES FOR #OPENGOVDATAHACK:
- This Contest is open to
- A team of individuals/professional
- Indian start ups
- Participant(s) must be of minimum 18-years
- The total employee of the startup must not be exceed 50
- Participants can form teams – ideally heterogeneous, consisting of people with different skill sets – up to a maximum of four members
- Employees and relatives of NIC and IAMAI are not allowed to participate in this #OpenGovDataHack Challenge
- Individuals/professionals must obtain no objection certificate from their organizations
PRIZE MONEY FOR #OPENGOVDATAHACK:
- First Prize: Rs 2,00,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs 1,00,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs 50,000/-
- Top 7 excellent entries: Rs 20,000/- each
For more details: Click Here