PPSC www.ppsc.gov.in Recruitment of 101 Officer Posts through Combined Competitive Examination 2015 :
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC www.ppsc.gov.in is inviting online applications to the eligible candidates to the 101 Posts of Officer through Combined Competitive Examination 2015. Online application is started from 11 Sep 2015 and ends on 5 Oct 2015 and the last date to deposit fee is 12 Oct 2015.
Official Website : www.ppsc.gov.in
Details of Vacancies : Total 101 Posts
|Name of Post||No of Posts|
|Punjab Civil Service [ Executive Branch ]||16|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||18|
|Excise and Taxation Officer||23|
|Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer||04|
|Block Development and Panchayat Officer||10|
|Assistant Registrar Co-operative Societies||11|
|Labour – cum – Reconciliation Officer||01|
|Employment Generation and Training Officer||01|
|Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer [Grade-II]||08|
Eligibility Criteria :
Essential Qualification :
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree. However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
- The Candidates must have passed Punjabi of matric or its equivalent standard as on
the last date of receipt of Online application Form i.e. 5th October, 2015
Age Limit :
- Candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1 January 2015.
- For the post of Deputy Superintendent Police in Punjab Police Services and Deputy Superintendent Jails/ District Probation Officer (Grade-II) in Punjab Prisons Service : Candidate should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained the age of 28 years as on 1 January 2015.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination : MCQ with No negative marking and duration of 2 hours
- Main Competitive Examination : Each paper duration 3 hours and descriptive
Application and Examination Fee [in Rs ]:
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Total|
|All Others Categories (including Lineal
Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all
States and Backward Classes of Punjab
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab||500||1250||1750|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab||500||No fee||500|
How To Apply :
The Last date to apply online is 5 Oct 2015 and the last date to pay fee is 12 Oct 2015.
If you are facing problem in opening the following links , follow this step :
- Go to www.ppsc.gov.in in a New Browser or Private Windows [ Press CTRL + SHIFT + N for chrome ]
- Check for Apply for Post at Left Side Menu
Click Here To Apply [ Use above method if this link not working ]
- General Information for the candidates[Read this for detailed info ]
- Official Advertisement: Click Here