Repco Home Finance Recruitment of Graduate Trainee Sep 2015 Across India :
Repco Home Finance [ www.repcohome.com ] is hiring to the post of Graduate Trainee (Off-roll) on retainer basis for 1 year contract period. Eligible candidates need to apply at the locations given at the end on or before 23 Sep 2015.
About The Company : RHFL is a professionally managed housing finance company head quartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. We were incorporated in April 2000 to tap the growth potential in the housing finance market.
Official Website : www.repcohome.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Graduate Trainee (off-roll)
Salary : Starting stipend would be Rs. 7500 p.m. for Tier-III locations (variable based on location and previous experience) plus Sodexo Meal Coupons
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Comviva||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last Date to Apply : 23 Sep 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-09-2015 (relaxation for 5 years with
commensurate relevant experience).
- Any Graduation, preferably B Com, in 10+2+3 format through regular classroom
course from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will
not be considered.
- Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in operations/sales/retail
- Fluency in Marathi/Telugu (read/write/speak), as the case may be, besides
English is a must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Possession of a 2-wheeler and valid driving license will be advantageous
Job Description :
- Assist the branch in the day-to-day operations including the sourcing and processing of home loan applications, customer interaction, sanctions / disbursements / recovery etc.
- Participation in external work like marketing of Company products, verification
of customer KYC & other documents, coordination with panel advocates / valuers, inspection of properties, visiting sub-registrar’s office, banks etc.
- Handle accounting and back end/data operations (cash entry, bank entry in the system), documentation etc. independently.
- Maintenance of the Branch-Administrative work
- Nature of work will include marketing/recovery activities involving travel as
well as other branch work
How To Apply :
Go To The Following Locations after duly filling the application on or before 23 Sep 2015