NTPC Recruitment 2018 www.ntpccareers.net | Executive Trainees through GATE 2018 | Across India :
National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC – www.ntpc.co.in – is inviting online applications to the post of Executive Trainee through GATE 2018 across India. The last date to register for this position is 31st January 2018. NTPC is looking for Graduate Engineers in disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation.
Job Location : Across India
Position : Executive Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 150 Job Posts
- Electrical (35)
- Mechanical (55)
- Electronics (20)
- lnstrumentation (20)
- Mining (20)
Salary : Selected candidates will be placed in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs.24900-3%-50500 at the basic pay of Rs. 24900/- during one-year training.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Upper Age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application in NTPC (i.e. 31.01.2018).
Educational Qualification :
Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, taking average of all the Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular year by the Institute/University. Final year/semester students are also eligible however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
- Electrical Engineering : Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering : Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering : Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Electronics Engineering Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Mining Engineering: Mining
Selection Process :
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018. Based on the GATE-2018 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for further selection process (Online Behavioural/Aptitude Test, followed by GD and Interview). The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2018 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks. Please note that for ET- 2018 recruitment, GATE scores of 2018 will only be valid.
How To Apply :
On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply on-line for NTPC ET-2018 on www.ntpccareers.net from 10.01.2018 to 31.01.2018.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Detailed Advertisement Notification : Click Here
Last Date To Apply: 31st January 2018