About the company :
Mindtree delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries.
Mindtree’s IMTS business has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value added services under the Network, Security and Database & Enterprise Product sub practices. Mindtree’s IMTS business has significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway and Lab environment to enable high quality remote Infrastructure management.
Company : Mindtree – Infrastructure Management and Technical Support (IMTS)
Company URL : www.mindtree.com
Position : Junior Engineer
Job location : Chennai
Salary : Rs. 2,10,000/- Per Annum
Experience required : 0-1 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- B.E / B.Tech (Any Batch)
- Experience in Infrastructure is an advantage
Technical Skills :
Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc. Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
Job Description :
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Important Note :
Training Fees :
The cost of the training would be Rs. 40,000/- + Taxes which would be around Rs. 45,000/. This has to be borne by the candidate. After successful completion of 1 Year in Mindtree, 50% of the training cost (50% of Rs. 40,000/-) Rs. 20,000/- would be reimbursed by Mindtree. The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments.
The training would be on the below technologies :
ITIL Basic Concepts
Selection Process :
- Shortlisted candidates are to take an Oral communication round for which ID and Password will be shared with the candidates
- Shortlisted candidates from the Oral communication round are invited to Mindtree for a group discussion round.
- Shortlisted candidates have to join an 8 weeks specialized training program prescribed byMindtree.
The training programme would be undertaken by one of the partners of Mindtree.
- Interested candidates will have to register with the training partner.
- Once they register, they would be provided with a conditional offer letter from Mindtree. As the name suggests, this offer letter is valid with the condition that the candidate has to clear all assessments related to the training program successfully and failure in doing so will make the offer letter null & void.
- There would be regular assessments after completion of each training module by the training partner and the same would be monitored by Mindtree.
- After successful completion of the training, there will be a final technical assessment by Mindtree technical panels at Mindtree office. This will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
- The final assessment would contain a written technical assessment followed by 1-on-1 technical discussion.
- Those who successfully clear the final assessment would be given a permanent offer letter and subsequently on-boarded into Mindtree
- Those who do not clear in the first attempt would be given a second chance to make one more attempt after a few days. The candidates are expected to work on the specific feedbacks from the first interaction. There would be no more attempts after that.
Note : Mindtree also recruits students/candidates for its other business lines, where in the selection process, criteria, job profile and CTC is different from the selection process, criteria, job profile and CTC for the IMTS business. It might so happen that candidates are participating from the same college for both the process and gets selected for one of the opportunities. It is recommended to note the difference in job profiles, due to which the CTC will different.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here