About Food Corporation of India Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 :
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply chain management, invites application for the Post of Management Trainee (MT) (General/ Depot/ Movement/Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering) and Manager (Hindi) for manning posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country.
Location: Across India
Post & Number of Vacancies :
Total Number of Vacancies : 349 Posts
|Post Code||Post Name||North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone||North East Zone|
|F||MT (Civil Engg)||09||04||04||05||12|
|G||MT (Mechanical Engg)||–||01||01||01||02|
|H||MT (Electrical Engg)||–||02||01||02||03|
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Management Trainee (General, Depot, Movement) : Candidates should possess Graduation degree/ equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
- Management Trainee (Accounts) : Associate Membership of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Management Trainee (Technical) : B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Tech/ BE in Food Science
- Management Trainee (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering) : Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent .
- Manager (Hindi) : Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level
Maximum Age limit as on 01/08/2015 : 28 Years
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test (WT), Group Discussion (GD) and Interview (I).
Preferred Books :
Application Fee (Non Refundable) :
SBI Internet Banking/ Other Major Bank’s Internet Banking : Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- through Debit/ Credit Cards. The additional bank charges for all such transactions is around Rs. 20/- and is to be borne by the candidates.
Cash Payment through e-Challan at branches of SBI : Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/– by e-Challan. The additional bank charges for Challan Mode is Rs. 60/- and is to be borne by the candidates.
Important Dates :
|Submission of Online Application Form will commence from||02.06.2015 from 10:00 Hrs (IST)|
|Application Fee To Be Paid : Rs. 600/- (Excluding bank charges but including service tax).||
|Last Date for Online Application||02.07.2015 till 23:59 Hrs (IST)|
|Availability of Admit Cards on website||15 days prior to announced date of examination|
|Date of Written Test||Will be announced in website www.fcijobsportal.com|
How To Apply :
Candidates can apply online through FCI Job portal website for a period from 02nd June 2015 to 02nd July 2015 .
Apply Link : Click Here
For More Details & Official Advertisement : Click Here