About the company:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. We have plenty of career opportunities for graduates and experienced professionals in cities across India.
Company: Accenture Services (P) Ltd
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Salary : Best in Market
Experience Required: 0-2 years
- Any Degree: BE/BTech (All Streams) /MCA / Any Graduate
- Eligibility Score: Minimum 60% and above at highest degree level
- Good Attitude and willingness to learn.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
Why should I subscribe for career news?
Register on Accenture to enjoy these benefits:
- Receive job alerts and recommendations
- Personalize your experience on our website www.apuzz.com
- Get a customize monthly newsletter with career tips, insights and news, tailored to your interests
Freshers & Job seekers looking for latest Job Openings in Accenture Careers can directly apply for various posts. Candidates from Across India can apply for this jobs. Currently accenture hiring in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Manesar, Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune, Sahibabad and other big cities in India. Accenture offers students and graduates the opportunity to launch a rewarding career.
The selection rounds include an aptitude test, a group discussion (applicable only for Off Campus Recruitment Events), a Technical Interview and a final HR interview. www.apuzz.com
If selected, you will receive an offer letter.
This is a 15 minute competency based interview in our office covering key skills we believe to be important for a graduate. In exceptional circumstances, there will be an opportunity for a telephone interview. You will be interviewed either by a Graduate Recruiter or a Manager from within the business. Your interviewer will want you to draw on examples from your university life, extracurricular activities and previous work experience.
How can I apply for a job?
Upload resumes and track existing applications.
New User Registration Link: Click Here