About Parliament of India Recruitment 2014:
PARLIAMENT OF INDIA (JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL) invites applications for eligible Indian citizens for the Stenographer (Engish/Hindi) & Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) posts in Lok Sabha Secretariat. Candidates need to apply offline and send their respective application form to the address mentioned at the end of these post. Eligible & interested candidates from across India can apply for the respective posts. www.apuzz.com
Name of post and pay scale Vacancies:
1. Stenographer (Engish/Hindi)
Salary: Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GRADE PAY: Rs. 4200
No. of Vacancies: 41 Posts
2. Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
Salary: Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) + GRADE PAY: Rs. 2400
No. of Vacancies: 8 Posts
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 27 years for both the posts.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university and possessing a minimum shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi.
- Desirable: Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses(DOEACC) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by DOEACC.
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
(i) Matriculation or equivalent; (ii) A valid commercial LMV/HMV licence; and (iii) Skill and experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Written Paper
- Stenography Test
- Trade Test (For Car Drivers)
last date for receipt of applications is 10.11.2014.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates have to apply in typewritten form for the above posts, either in English or in Hindi, strictly in the prescribed format.
Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:-
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL ROOM
NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE,
Detail Official Notification: Click Here