Kaleyra Hiring Challenge 2019 | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | Bangalore
Kaleyra is looking to hire passionate Backend Engineers skilled in Java, Python, and PHP to work with their dynamic team in their Bangalore office.
Company Name : Kaleyra
Position : Backend Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs. Upto 25 LPA
Hackathon Starts at: DEC 06, 06:00 PM IST
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Hackathon Ends at: DEC 08, 11:55 PM IST
Duration: 2H 30M
Experience Required: 0-8 Years
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Information Science, Engineering or related field from reputed institute.
- Years of Experience: 0-8 years (2019 and above graduates)
- Skills: Java, PHP, and Python
Challenge Format: 2 programming questions restricted to Java, PHP, and Python
- Built distributed systems and have the capacity to identify a problem and provide a solution
- Experience with scalable applications. Ability to identify probable bottlenecks and come up with approaches to mitigate them.
- Experience in working in cloud infrastructure. Capability in identifying and working with IaaS and PaaS providers.
- Good understanding of OOPs and Functional programming concepts.
- Working experience in one or more of the technologies like PHP (laravel, YII, Code Ignitor ), NodeJs (hapi.js express.js, socket.io), Python, Golang, Java(Spring, Hibernate).
- Experience in identifying database solutions for a given problem. Experience working with one of RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Has a good knowledge about API fundamentals and have worked with third party APIs integrations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be a highly motivated and a quick learner.
- Will own a complete platform from initial architecture, design of components, quality and deployment planning
- Will act as an evangelist for the product platform. Identify right technologies for the business use cases. Will be involved in creation of user manuals, internal documents and customer API documentations.
- Will understand requirements by studying information needs, discussing with the stakeholders, understanding workflow processes, data flows. Create design and architecture documents to explain, justify and evaluate design approaches.
- Should be strong in design principles and have implemented them in existing projects.
- Involved in troubleshooting existing applications in production. Identify and build tools for troubleshooting.
- Will be involved in creating flowcharts and data flow diagrams. Will be involved in code review for peers. Should be able to identify and implement best practises.
- Should be an advocate of automating daily tasks. Should have a high inclination towards building self managed systems.
- Should be aware of the latest technology trends. Should participate in professional publications, conferences and events.
- Will be involved in mentoring junior team members and aligning them towards company goals.
- Identify and implement metrics for measuring platform stability and end user feedback.
How To Apply:
Only Registered candidates are eligible to attend this drive.
Apply Link: Click Here To Register
Also Apply: Latest Hiring Challenges Competitions