Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
Innovation is a core part of the Cisco culture and annually $5.5 billion is invested in R&D; Cisco has more than 20,000 Engineers in more than 10 labs worldwide; more than 4200 patents have been awarded to Cisco inventors.
ABOUT 2014 INTERNSHIP AT CISCO INDIA:
Position: APJC (India) Software Engineer (Intern) – Engineering
Job Category: Intern – Engineering
Location: Bangalore, India
Job Description: Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
• Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
• Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
• Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
• Independently develop software code per design specification.
• Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
• Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
• Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
• Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites
How To Apply:
You Need To Register First To Apply For The Internship
There Are Number Of Internships Available For Engineering Students,MBA etc
DO NOT EXIT the application process before selecting CONFIRM & SUBMIT or data will be lost.
If you complete an Account but do not complete this Profile within 7 days, your Account could be deleted from our system.
If you need to navigate backward or to another page of the career center, please use the Cancel button at the bottom of the profile page or select a link on the left side of the screen. Using your back button on the browser navigation toolbar will result in your data not being saved.