About Indian Army Recruitment of Officers for TGC – 124 Commencing Jan 2017 at IMA , Dehradun :
Applications are invited from married / unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms / Services. 124th Technical Graduate Course TGC-124 will commence in January 2017 at Indian Millitary Academy IMA Dehradun , Uttarakhand. The online application tentatively commenced on 9 May 2016 at 10 AM and closes on 8 June 2016 by 5 PM.
Official Website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Officers in Indian Army
Salary : Initially Rs 15600 – 39100 + Rs 5400/- Grade Pay + Rs 6000/- MSP + Many Perks and Allowances
No of Vacancies : Total 40 Posts
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Engg Streams||Vacancies|
|Civil||Civil Engg, Civil Engg (Structural Engg), Structural Engg||11|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engg, Electrical Eng g (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg||05|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg , Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg||04|
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives||02|
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M .Sc (Computer Sc)||Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg||06|
|E&C / E&T / Telecommunication / Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecom munication Engg, Telecommunication Engg , Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication E ngg||06|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives||02|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrum entation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation E ngg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology||02|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||02|
NOTE : These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on availability of training slots.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2017. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 90 and 01 Jan 97, both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course.
- The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01 Jan 2017.
Selection Process :
- Short listing of Online Applications Submitted through Cut off percentage : Cut off percentage will be probably around 68-72% in BE / BTech.
- Short listed Candidates will be called up for SSB Interview : held in Jul / Aug 2016
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days).
- Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre.
- Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview.
- Successful candidates will undergo the following : Medical Examination
How To Apply :
Online Applications will be starting from 9 May 2016 at 10 AM and closes on 8 June 2016 by 5 PM. These are tentative dates , it may change.
- Click Here To Apply
- Login / Register for Indian Army
- Go to Officer Selection and Select Officers Entry Apply / Login
- You will automatically be provided the posts you are eligible to apply
- After applying online , Candidates NEED NOT send the Application form by Post
- For Any Queries Please Contact at Following Email Address.
Post Online Submission of Application :
If Short listed for SSB Interview , Carry the following Documents
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with photograph self attested by the candidate.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams will be over by 01 Jan 2017, for final year candidates.
- All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
DAVP Notification : Click Here