Harman (Samsung) Off Campus Recruitment Drive
Harman, a samsung company off campus drive has been scheduled for 2017 & 2018 batch freshers who are recently graduated in BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C) . This off campus drive is plan to be scheduled in Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world.
Company Name: HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Company URL: www.harman.com
Job location: Bangalore
Salary : ₹ 3,60,000
Event date: Saturday, 13th Jul, 2019
Last date to apply: Thursday, 11 Jul, 2019
Experience required: 0 to 1 Year
- 2017/18 batch BE/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – Circuit Branches ( CS,E&C, IT,EEE, etc )
- Good academic record
- 6+ months exp of microcontroller embedded software development or testing.
- 6+ months exp of C or other structured language.
- Experience developing and debugging software in a real-time, embedded, multiprocessor, multi-interface environment.
- Experienced working with vehicle networking (CAN, MOST, etc) is good to have.
|Elitmus Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2019|
|Apply Jobs Through eLitmus|
|Apply For Latest Off Campus Drives|
Job Description :
- The engineer will be responsible for developing production ready software following a defined software development process. The engineer must be capable of analyzing specifications, developing unit designs, developing unit test plans, integration test plans and verifying functionality. The engineer will be responsible for the end-to-end software development for an amplifier product(s).Working knowledge of software development tools (debugger’s, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Ability to read schematics and debug analog and digital hardware.
- Able to use oscilloscope and logic analyzer for troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of software development processes.
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems.
- Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and translates these into software designs.
- Analyze existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, fix bus, and/or port to different platforms.
- Tests software designs and code at the unit and system level to insure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved and that C1 coverage is achieved.
- Identifies product requirement or performance issues. Work with external teams as necessary to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- This position is a contract to hire subject to satisfory performance
- During contract (6 months approximately), you will be working at HARMAN deputed through eLitmus.
- You will be taken through class room training and on job training on niche skills for initial 2 months
- Full time employment may be offered by HARMAN on successful completion of contract and compensation shall be based on performance in the preceding 6 months.
- The Candidate should be able to join immediately
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus , amcat , cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.