Subex Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Company Name : Subex Limited
Company Website : www.subex.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Role: Software Engineer (Formerly Operations Engineer)
Salary: ₹ 4 LPA
Date of drive: 6th July 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required : Freshers
- BE/BTech/MCA – CSE/ISE/IT/ECE with 70% throughout
- Year of Passing: 2019
- No Standing Arrears
Freshers will be part of the most dynamic and young team of Subex limited where they will be working on different roles in software development. Fresher will be associated with one of the products of Subex Limited
- Very good communication skill
- Basic knowledge on the programming language (C, C++, Java, pl/Sql, Unix, Shell Scripting)
- Articulation of thoughts and converting them into good writing skills
- Good logical and aptitude solving skill
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Resolve problems reported by customers by analyzing, simulating and fixing them.
- Track reported problems through the Problem tracking system and generate the necessary reports, root cause analysis, etc
- Interface with customers to resolve customer reported problems/bugs, etc.
- Take handover and carry out effective transition of projects from implementation to support.
- Work closely with the other support teams (L1/L2/L3) to bring the product bugs and change requests into product enrichment propositions.
- Should be able to prepare test cases and test data
- Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Proactively look for opportunities to help customer utilize the features of the products.
- Carrying out trainings for customers both internal and external available to support customers on a 24*7*365 basis when the situation demands.
- Readiness to take up new challenges as and when they come.
- Online Test
- GD (Only for shortlisted candidates)
- Personal Interviews
How To Apply:
The drive has been scheduled in Bangalore office. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for this job using below link. Shortlisted candidates will be communicated via registered email.
Apply Link: Click Here