Esko Diversity Hiring Challenge For 2020 Batch | BE/BTech/MTech/MCA
Esko is conducting an online diversity hiring challenge for 2020 Batch (female) students from BE/BTech/ME/MTech. For more details, eligibility criteria, apply link, read below.
Company Name: Esko
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 6.5 LPA
Hackathon Start Date: JAN 08, 06:00 PM IST
Hackathon End Date: JAN 10, 11:55 PM IST
Duration: 3 Hours
- Offered candidate to join in the next 1 to 2 months
- FEMALE candidates
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA with the graduation year of 2020
- CGPA: 60% and above
- You will be expected to answer the question in 3 hours.
- Analyze requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation.
- Develop highly scalable engineering solutions which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Product Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests. Influence decisions, lead discussions and present information to business leaders and stakeholders.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can register using the below-mentioned link and appear for online hiring challenge on 8 to 10 January 2021.
Apply link: Click Here To Apply
Note: First 4000 eligible registered students only will get invited to this test. They will receive an email with the test link a day before the mentioned challenge date.