Credit Suisse Hiring hiring freshers for the recruitment of C++ Developer, ENO In Mumbai. Candidates from 2019, 2020 Batch having IT-related field, or the equivalent of education are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Credit Suisse Hiring C++ Developer
|Company Name||Credit Suisse|
|Job Role||C++ Developer, ENO|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTech|
|Salary||Best In Market|
Qualification & Skills:
- Graduate/Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject.
- Proficient in any time series DBs or relational DBs.
- Hands on Python programming, Shell/Perl scripting along with C++ and object oriented concepts.
- Outstanding analytical problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Possess effective communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English.
- C++, Python, Perl/Shell
- OS : Linux, Windows
- DB : Time series DBs, OneTick, SQL
- Good to have : Understanding of market data and markets globally.
- Understand business use of Time series data and develop new solutions to make the product use more attractive for business users.
- On-boarding market and transaction data, data normalization, data analysis and build analytics over the data as per user requirement.
- Providing level 3 help to the support team when complex production issues require development input
- Contribute in market data and transaction data pre and post trade analytics.
- Build data quality issue detection, data reconciliation, data monitoring framework.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply