Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Programmer Analyst Trainee |
Cognizant (CTS) Off Campus drive for 2018 & 2019 Batch passed out candidates with degree in B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee & Analyst Trainee in Chennai / Coimbatore / Kochi / Pune / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Gurgaon through AMCAT. Interested and eligible candidates must apply ASAP.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Company Name : Cognizant
Company Website : www.cognizant.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Engineer Trainee
Salary : Rs 3.38 LPA
Last date to apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- 22018 & 2019 of B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech belonging to CSE / IT/ ECE/ EEE/ El E/ E&E/ Applied Electronics / Computer Technology/ Mechanical/ ETE / ICE/ Software Engineering & MCA (Full time/ Regular courses).
- Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XI I, Diploma, UG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below
- Aggregate %= Sum of all subjects’ marks scored / Grand total of marks of all subjects
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum 2 years gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open to Indian nationals only
- Flexible to relocate anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain
- Students must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 recent photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max 2 pages), all academic mark sheets and certificates (original and 1 photocopy) for verification
- Students must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN card, Aadhaar card and passport (front and back page)
- Only those students who meet our criteria can appear for the Cognizant placement process
Selection / Interview Process :
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
Interview Location: Chennai / Coimbatore / Kochi / Pune / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Gurgaon
Also Read :
- Cognizant Interview Experience Via AMCAT
- CTS Interview Process HR & Tech Rounds
- CTS Interview Process For Other Dept
How To Apply :
Only candidates who meet ALL the eligibility criteria should apply for this opportunity.
Registration Link (AMCAT) : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
CTS Off Campus For Arts & Science Graduates: Click Here
Note: Shortlisted candidates will receive hall tickets in their respective email IDs.