Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Arts & Science Graduates | 2019 Batch
Cognizant (CTS) Off Campus drive for Arts & Science Graduates 2019 Batch passed out candidates with degree in B.A./ B.Com./B.Ed/ B.Sc. etc for the post of CIS Graduate Trainee-Service Desk in Chennai / Coimbatore / Kochi / Pune / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Gurgaon through AMCAT. Interested and eligible candidates must apply ASAP.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Company Name : Cognizant
Company Website : www.cognizant.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : CIS Graduate Trainee-Service Desk
Salary : Rs 2,12,254
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byju's||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TCS||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last date to apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- – Students should have graduated in 2019
- Graduate should have completed any 3 year graduation program
- Minimum Pass % in 10th, 12th, Diploma, UG and PG, as per University norms and no standing arrears in current education
- Maximum 2 years gap in education
- Students who have applied and are waiting for re-evaluation are not eligible
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to work in any shift and domain Student information
- Students must carry the following for the recruitment process
- 2 recent photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max 2 pages), all academic mark sheets and certificates (original and 1 photocopy) for verification
- Students must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN card, Aadhaar card and passport (front and back page)
About Job Role (Graduate Trainee-Service Desk):
Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues. SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues. The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
Selection / Interview Process :
- Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
Interview Location: Chennai / Coimbatore / Kochi / Pune / Bangalore / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Gurgaon
How To Apply :
Only candidates who meet ALL the eligibility criteria should apply for this opportunity.
Apply Link : Click Here
Note: Shortlisted candidates will receive hall tickets in their respective email IDs.