Centralized walk in interview to degree/diploma holders in engineering pass outs for apprenticeship training. In reputed organizations (government & private sector) jointly organized by commissionerate of technical education govt.of a.p., hyderabad & board of apprenticeship training (southern region), govt.of india, chennai.
Mega Walkin Drive For Engineering Graduates & Diploma Holders in Engineering. All companies participating in this drive either government or private institutes. Companies like BSNL and other big companies hiring through this drive.
- Electrical & Electronics,
- Civil, Metallurgy, Automobile,
- Chemical, Electronics &
- Communication Engineering,
- Instrumentation Engineering,
- Computer Science, Information
- Technology , DCCP,Mining
- B.Pharmacy & D.Pharmacy.
Stipend: Minimum Stipend prescribed during training: 3560/- p.m. for Degree in Engineering, 2530/- p.m.for Diploma holders in Engineering pass outs.
Duration: 1 Year
Batch Allowed: 2012, 2013 & 2014 Only
Walkin Date: 21.10.2014 (Tuesday)
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Interview Time: 9.30 hrs to 17.00 hrs
Vignan’s Institute of Information Technology, Beside
- Candidates who have passed Degree/Diploma in Engineering on or after April 2012, in respective branches of Engineering can directly appear for the interview along with original certificates for verification (Returned immediately) /Xerox Copy of Provisional Certificate and 3 sets of BIO-DATA. www.apuzz.com
- Candidates who have already undergone / undergoing apprenticeship Training are not eligible to attend the walk in interview.
- Training period is ONE YEAR only under Apprenticeship Training Scheme of Board of Apprenticeship Training, (BOAT) Govt. of India.
- No TA & DA payable for attending walk in interview.
Official Notification: Click Here