BHEL Walk-In Recruitment – Graduate Apprentices – 50 Vacancies – 15 & 16 May 2017 – Bangalore
BHEL- Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 50 Nos. of Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) in Core Engineering as per Apprentices Act, 1961 for ONE Year.
The details are as follows:-
I. Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering
No. of Training Slots*:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: – 20
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: – 10
- Mechanical Engineering: – 10
- Computer Science Engineering: – 10
Educational Qualification – Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
*Note: The number of training slots are tentative and may undergo revision.
II. AGE as on 01/05/2017 :- MINIMUM – 18 years MAXIMUM – 27 Years (General) 30 Years (OBC) 32 Years (SC/ST) 10 years relaxation will be given for ‘Person with Disability’ candidates. Employee Wards of BHEL (Wards of Serving & Deceased employees) – An additional 05 years relaxation in age shall be given to wards of BHEL Employees.
- Candidates may note that, if selected as Graduate Apprentices (Engineering), completion of training will be subject to registration by Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region, Chennai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration, the training will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the relevant certificate.
- Duration of training shall be ONE Year.
- Engaging suitable candidates as Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) or the completion of training at BHEL shall not entitle such candidates/trainees any right to claim any type of employment in BHEL.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
How To Apply :
Eligible Candidates are requested to attend ‘WALK -IN -INTERVIEW’ at
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSORE ROAD, BANGALORE – 560026 on 15.05.2017 & 16.05.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M.) with the following documents:- (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER)
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Degree qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed. Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable) Note: No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending Walk-in interview.
- Stipend: Graduate Apprentices (Engineering) – Rs.6000/- per month
Official Notification : Click Here