About BARC Recruitment of Scientist Officer ‘C’ OCES/DGFS – 2017 Across India :
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC – www.barc.gov.in – is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Scientist Officer ‘C’ through OCES/DGFS – 2017 Recruitment across India.
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Company Website : www.barc.gov.in
Job Location : Across India Branches
Position : Scientist Officer ‘C’
Salary : Rs 56100/- per month Level 10 in the 7th Pay Commission Matrix plus other allowances
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines.
- Age Limit (as on 1 August 2018) : General – 26 years (relaxable for reserved classes)
Selection Process :
(a) On the basis of Online Examination:
- Online Examination will be conducted in March, 2017 in each of the nine Engineering disciplines and five Science disciplines in more than forty cities spread across India.
- Travel Allowance is not paid for appearing in it.
- Candidates who register for the Online Examination will be able to choose their examination centre as well as date and time of the session in which they wish to appear for the Online Examination, subject to availability. Allocation of slot to candidates for taking the Online Examination will be done on a first come, first served basis.
(b) On the basis of GATE Score:
Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 score in the applicable GATE subject. Applicants with a degree in ‘Nuclear Engineering’ will be screened in only on the basis of Online Examination to be conducted in March, 2017.
Application Fee :
- A non-refundable Application Fee of ₹ 500 is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
- Woman candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- All candidates who have paid Application Fee at a branch of State Bank of India must produce original challan at the time of Selection Interview.
- Commencement of Online Application:1st January, 2017
- Last date for Registration : 14th February, 2017
How To Apply:
Candidates are to register and fill application on e-recruitment website.
Official Detailed Notification: www.barconlineexam.in