About BARC Recruitment of Scientist Officer ‘C’ OCES/DGFS – 2017 Across India :
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC – www.barc.gov.in – is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Scientist Officer ‘C’ through OCES/DGFS – 2017 Recruitment across India.
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Company Website : www.barc.gov.in
Job Location : Across India Branches
Position : Scientist Officer ‘C’
Salary : Rs 56100/- per month Level 10 in the 7th Pay Commission Matrix plus other allowances
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines mentioned in Table-1.
- Age Limit (as on 1 August 2017) : General – 26 years (relaxable for reserved classes)
Selection Process :
(a) On the basis of Online Examination:
- Online Examination will be conducted in March, 2017 in each of the nine Engineering disciplines and five Science disciplines in more than forty cities spread across India.
- Travel Allowance is not paid for appearing in it.
- Candidates who register for the Online Examination will be able to choose their examination centre as well as date and time of the session in which they wish to appear for the Online Examination, subject to availability. Allocation of slot to candidates for taking the Online Examination will be done on a first come, first served basis.
(b) On the basis of GATE Score:
Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE-2016 or GATE-2017 score in the applicable GATE subject. Applicants with a degree in ‘Nuclear Engineering’ will be screened in only on the basis of Online Examination to be conducted in March, 2017.
Application Fee :
- A non-refundable Application Fee of ₹ 500 is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
- Woman candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- All candidates who have paid Application Fee at a branch of State Bank of India must produce original challan at the time of Selection Interview.
Important Dates :
|Last date for Online Application||14th February, 2017|
|Submission of Options for Online Examination Slot||22nd – 28th February, 2017|
|Download of Admit Card for Online Examination||1st -7th March, 2017|
|Online Examination||18th – 26th March, 2017|
|Last date for candidates to upload their GATE score||
2nd April, 2017
|Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal||14th April, 2017|
|Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates||17th – 20th April, 2017|
|Selection Interviews||17th May – 16th June, 2017|
|Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2017 on Online Application Portal||Last week of June, 2017|
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2017 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute||4th July, 2017|
|Declaration of List of Persons Selected for DGFS-2017 on Online Application Portal||2nd week of July, 2017|
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here