About Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme – Assistant Manager – Last Date 30 July 2017 – Across India :
Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Programme is an endeavour by Axis Bank to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking. ABYB is a one year, full time residential programme which will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida.
Job Location : Across India
Position : Assistant Manager
Stipend and Salary :
Stipend : Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5, 000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
Other Benefits : Medical Insurance cover of Rs.1, 00,000/- is provided to the student by the bank for the duration of course
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Salary : On successful completion of the course the student would be absorbed in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer (CSO)’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.12 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials). Breakup of the same is as shown below.
|Fixed Gross CTC||Rs. 2,53,800/-||Rs. 21,150/-|
|Retirals*||Rs. 27,612/-||Rs. 2301/-|
|Staff Loan Benefit*||Rs. 65,640/-||Rs. 5470/-|
|Performance Bonus*||Rs. 65,000/-||Rs. 5417/-|
|Total Gross CTC||Rs. 4,12,052/-||Rs. 34,338/-|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age : Minimum 21 years and max 25 years (born on or after 1st April 1992).
- Educational Qualification:
- Only Graduate Students can apply
- Students should hold a Graduation degree at the time of applying and filling the form for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program.
- Graduates from any stream with min 55% and above in their Final year of graduation or aggregate of 55% and above in graduation.
- Students currently pursuing their Graduation course are not eligible to apply.
- Post Graduate Students (pursuing or completed) are not eligible to apply.
Selection Process :
- Logic and Reasoning Skills
- English Language Skills
- Quantitative/Numerical ability
- Personality Assessments
Bank reserves the right to hold a second stage of Aptitude test (if required for any reason) at its own discretion.
Personal Interview: All the applicants who successfully clear the Aptitude test will be invited for a Personal Interview. Candidates will be informed of their progress and status at each stage by email and SMS.
ABYB Program Fees:
To pursue this course the interested applicant will have to invest Rs 3,97,600 (Inclusive of Service Tax and Refundable Hostel Security of Rs. 10000/-) . This amount will cover all tuition fee, boarding, lodging and Refundable Hostel security for the entire course at Manipal University Campus, Bangalore and Amity University, Noida.
LOAN FACILITY : The candidate can choose to fund the course themselves. Or The candidate can also choose to apply for the Education Loan from Axis Bank. Students interested in opting for the Education Loan from Axis Bank , may apply for the term sum figure for the three trimesters. Thus students can therefore obtain a high quality specialised course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 30 July 2017
- Online Assessments : 9-14 August 2017
- Interview Process : 28-31 August 2017
- Payment of Caution Deposit Fees : 6-12 September 2017
- Program Starts : 10/13 October 2017
Application Fee : Rs 500/-