About The Bank :
Axis Bank Limited (formerly UTI Bank) is the third largest private sector bank in India. Axis Bank’s stake holders include prominent national and international entities. As of 31 Dec. 2013, approximately 43% of the shares are owned by Foreign Institutional Investors. Promoters ( UTI, LIC and GIC), who collectively held approx. 34% of the shares, are all entities owned and controlled by the Government of India. The remaining 23% shares are owned by corporate bodies, financial institutions and individual investors among others.
Axis Bank is conducting off campus drive on 20 March 2016 @ Saveetha University , Chennai for 2012 to 2016 batch passing out candidates with any degree.
Bank Name : Axis Bank
Bank Website : www.axisbank.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Business Development Executive
No of Positions : 200
Salary : CTC above 2 Lakhs fresher, for the experience candidate there will be an decent hike from the existing salary if they could produce previous company’s pay slip.
Date of Drive : 20 March 2016
Reporting Time : 8 AM
Saveetha Engineering college
Chennai-602 105, TamilNadu
Experience Required : 0 to 1 year any sales experience, Fresher also will be Hired
Eligibility Criteria :
- Only Male Candidates
- Year of Passing Out : 2012 , 2013 , 2014 , 2015 , 2016 Batch
- The candidates should have completed the graduation and hold his provisional certificate with him.
- Any Graduates from Arts/ SCIENCE(BA,B.SC,BBA,B.COM) U.G and P.G stream including B.E, B.Tech, M.B.A M.C.A.(ALL DEPT ELIGIBLE)
- .Candidate should have a Pan card or he should be able to produce the acknowledgement copy of applying the pan card.
Selection Process :
- Only One Round of Interview for Candidates with Sales Manager and HR
- Selected Candidates will be given a spot offer letter on the day of Interview.
- Selected candidates have to submit the Xerox copy of Educational certificates: 10th , 12th and Graduation including provisional ,,id proof and address proof, Pan card copy
- Candidate should be in a position to Join immediately.
Job Description :
- This is a front-line sales position. The primary role would be, acquisition of customers for CASA(Current Account & Saving Account) from the local market.
- Field work to be done within 10 KMS from the branch allocated .
- Responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers.
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation.
- Timely execution of all sales activities leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads.
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions.
- Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product.
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call.
- Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly.
How To Apply :
Registration Link : Click Here