ICICI Bank PO Recruitment: ICICI Bank hiring freshers for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) across India. Candidates who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline are eligible to apply for PO job in ICICI Bank. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply online link read below.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021
|Bank Name||ICICI Bank|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Best In Market|
ICICI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 27 years of age as of 1st March 2021 (Should have been born on or after 1st March 1994).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the selection process
The programme structure is as follows:
- 4 months – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- 2 months – Internship at ICICI Bank
- 2 months – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- 4 months – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Selection Process 2021:
The selection process for the Probationary Officer will consist of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
About ICICI Bank Programme:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.
- The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve servicing, cross-selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including dual internship at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping required behaviour
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day to day operations
ICICI Bank PO Exam Sample Paper 2021:
Download the latest sample exam paper for ICICI Bank PO Exam from the below link.
How To Apply For ICICI Bank 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link asap.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply