ANSYS Hiring Challenge 2019 | Software Developers | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | Noida, Bangalore
ANSYS is looking to hire talented and motivated Software Engineers for their Noida and Bangalore offices.
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Company Name : ANSYS
Position : Software Developer
Job Location: Noida, Bangalore
Salary : Rs. 15-25 LPA
Hackathon Start Time: OCT 11, 06:00 PM IST
Hackathon End Time: OCT 13, 11:55 PM IST
Duration: 3 Hours
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech. degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related field, with 0-5 years’ experience, preferably from reputed IITs, NITs, premier engineering colleges
- Experience in C or C++ with a broad and deep understanding of the language
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
- Previous software development experience in EDA companies is a big plus
Demonstrated skills in the following areas are a plus:
- Successful large-scale commercial software development
- Development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Solid understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor-level
- Transistor-level simulation or analysis
- Gate level timing analysis and/or optimization
- Gate level or RTL power analysis and/or optimization
- IC physical design
- Build a solid understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly
validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads
and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
- Expand depth and breadth of knowledge in specific electronic design
and analysis areas.
- 2 programming questions restricted to C++
- 10 MCQ’s on relevant topics
How To Apply:
Registration Link : Click Here