Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com), incorporated on May 28, 1996, serves consumers through its retail websites and focus on selection, price, and convenience. The Company offers programs that enables sellers to sell their products on its Websites and their own branded Websites and to fulfill orders through them , and programs that allow authors, musicians, filmmakers, application developers, and others to publish and sell content. The Company operates in two segments: North America and International.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: www.amazon.com
Position: Customer Support
Walk-In Interview Date: 29th September 2014
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
No. of Job opening: 100
Salary Range: Rupees 2,00,000 – 3,50,000
1. Any undergraduate or Graduate can apply
2. Has to be excellent in communication skills ( Both written and verbal)
3. Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
• Free Transport
• Sodexo meal vouchers
• Night Shift Allowance
• Over Time allowance
• Performance Incentives (if applicable) + relocation allowance
– Delivers timely, accurate & professional service to all customers.
– Assists customers in expediting orders & correcting post-sale problems. www.apuzz.com
– Utilizes a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies.
– Communicates with customers primarily via Email, Chat & Phone.
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Venue details will be shared with the Shortlisted candidates shortly.