About The Company :
ZS is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions – from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries.
Company Name : ZS Associates
Company Website : www.zsassociates.com
Job Location : Pune
Position : Technology Analyst
Salary : Best in the industry
Last date to apply : before the link expires
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech/M.S in disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Technology, EEE, etc. with strong academics (minimum of 68% or an equivalent CGPA (6.8));
- Prefer experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
Job Description :
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scaleable solution;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here