About The Company :
Mindtree’s IMTS business has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value added services under the Network, Security and Database & Enterprise Product sub practices. Mindtree’s IMTS business has significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway and Lab environment to enable high quality remote Infrastructure management.
Company Name : Mindtree
Company Website : www.mindtree.com
Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad.
Designation: Junior Engineer
Salary : 2.75 Lakhs Per Annum
Stipend During Training : 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2017 Batch
- Degree / Branches / Percentage : BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
– Should have understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
– Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
– Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
– Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
– Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
– Incident management and client handling skills.
– Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
– Basic application support knowledge
– Excellent written and oral communication
– Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
– Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
– Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
– Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
– Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
– High Integrity
– Problem solving skills and learning attitude
– Good communication skills
– Confident & Energetic
– Team player
– Process oriented
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
– MS SQL
– My SQL
– ITIL Basic Concepts
– Aptitude test
– Group Discussion
– Technical interview
– Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
– Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree
- Job Responsibilities: Candidate having understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here