About The Company :
Aptean is a leading global provider of mission critical enterprise software solutions including products in hot areas like ERP, CRM, SCM etc. We build and acquire industry-focused solutions to support the evolving operational needs of our customers. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by enabling them to operate more efficiently, thereby ensuring higher customer satisfaction.
Company Name : Aptean
Company Website : www.aptean.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Associate Engineer
Salary : 5-5.5 LPA (freshers – 5 LPA and lateral – 5.5 LPA) + 8% variable pay
Date of Drive : 10 Oct 2017
Last Date to Apply : 8 Oct 2017
Experience Required : Freshers to 18 Months
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2016 batch – already employed – who seek good work and open to starting as a fresher
- 2017 batch BE/BTech
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Selection Process :
- Round 1: Online aptitude test.
- Round 2: Technical written test
- Round 3: Technical Interview
- Round 4: HR Interview
Job Description :
- The Associate Engineer, Development will be responsible to complete assigned tasks like coding, development testing, fixing bugs, etc. using standard concepts and principles under close monitoring.
- The Associate Engineer, Development is expected to learn on the job towards developing domain and product knowledge along with technical/proprietary skills.
How To Apply :
Note : eLitmus pH score is mandatory for this recruitment drive. Click Here To Know About eLitmus
Apply Link : Click Here