Zeta Hiring Freshers As Talent Acquisition Associate: Zeta hiring freshers for the post of Talent Acquisition Operations Associate In Bengaluru. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 batch having degree or postgraduate are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Zeta
Company Website : www.zeta.in
Position: Talent Acquisition Operations Associate
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- 0-3 years of experience and a graduate in any stream
- Strong inclination towards attention to detail. So, obsession with perfection is always welcome
- Should be able to relate and understand candidate expectations and work with the candidate through the onboarding journey
- Experience in Recruitment / HR operations would be a plus
- Should either be well versed with Excel or should have an inclination to learn it
- Well-spoken and eloquent in emails
- Flexible, fearless, and excited to build and contribute towards building better processes for the Talent Acquisition team
- Knowledge of using MS Excel or zeal to learn and pick it up quickly
- Manage and own the pre-onboarding process for all offered candidates including but not limited to preparing offer letters, assisting them with documentation, coordinating with IT to set up systems, administering background checks and supporting HR advisors with weekly inductions to provide a smooth onboarding experience
- Be the point of contact for all candidate inquiries on background verification, onboarding, travel coordination, offer letters etc.
- Ensure compliance for every step in the recruitment operations life-cycle
- To be the perfect host to all our candidates starting from a vibrant hello to a warm goodbye for all onsite interviews
- Ensure that all background verification documents and approvals related to any employee case is properly sealed and audit ready
How To Apply :
Zeta is looking to hire an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Operations Associate to help manage and own the pre-on boarding process for all offered candidates.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply